At the end of 2009 I was invited by Stephan Weißleder to give a talk about my research topic at the ATAMI’10 workshop in Berlin. This was a good ocassion for me to discuss with several researchers and industry experts about my research problems and solution. It showed to be a very good discussion. There were some interesting questions like:
- Is there a strategy for test case selection from behavioral system models?
- Why can no JUnit test cases be generated from my test model?
- Why do I use Groovy for the implementation of the model transformation rules?
- How big is the effort to achieve all traces / links between the systems models on the showed detail level?
- How do I measure the coverage of the system model by the test model in my approach?
This questions are very important for the completness of my work. I will consider those while preparing my talk for the ICST PhD Symposium talk.